$2 Tapas Tuesdays-returns September 26!
Every Tuesday in addition to our regular menu, Chef David creates a $2 Tapas menu. He creates a new menu every week featuring 4 - 7 items.
Old favorites have included: fish tacos, arancini. oyster sliders, poutine, bone marrow, and seasonal bruschetta.
We are doing are darndest to make Tuesdays "cheap & cheerful"!
happy hour begins September 26!
Every day from 5-6pm, we will offer a $2 beers, $5 wines by the glass, $20 bottles of wine, & a bartenders "whim" cocktail for $7. To pair these beverage additions, we will have a menu of $5 of snacks & smalls.
bitters cocktail class
This class includes everything you need to know about the world's most popular cocktail ingredient--bitters!
* A history of bitters and their link to Victorian medicine.
* A bitters tasting of two classic bitters, as well as a taste of our barman, Mat Garofalo's own creations. We'll talk about classic bitters makers, as well as new brands.
* Tips on how and when to use bitters and where to buy.
* Learn to make classic cocktails with bitters and a few of 50 Local's own.
* Believe it or not, bitters has health benefits - learn what it ills it can cure!
Impress your friends and improve your cocktails by understanding this complex, versatile, and historic "liquid spice."
In addition, we'll learn how to make bitters in class, and you'll make a bottle to take home. It's the perfect gift!
$45pp, must be 21 years of age to attend
Save your spot by calling 50 Local at 207.985.0850 or buy directly online: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3410758